Rain drums have many potential uses in your garden. Consider the following possibilities:
- A rain drum is beautiful by its lonesome as an accent piece on your patio or in your garden. Place it near your bedroom window to enjoy the beautiful melody that comes when rain drops fall upon its tympanum (top).
- Consider using your rain drum as a side table on your patio. You don't have to worry about spills! The older and more distressed it looks, the better!
- With the right bowl, you can transform your rain drum into a bird feeder. A terracotta top will look great!
- Your rain drum will make a great stool for the kids. The larger ones can serve as a stool for the biggest of grown ups!
- The very large rain drums make a perfect table for your patio luncheon. Concerned about clean up? Just add a round glass top and turn the rain drum into a table base.